Thursday, September 1, 2016

Altilaris's Journal Series: Entry, 9/4/56 Sunday September 4 2456: The Doomed Day

Altilaris's Journal

Sunday September 4 2456*: The Doomed Day**

*This entry is not in the future, it is just the date in a different galaxy. This date: 2456 on planet Bero, was 394 years ago, the date now on Bero is 2850.

**Altilaris never named this entry, this is a name that I have added.



    I seek to avenge my parents from their brutal murder! This is what I feel this journal should begin with. You see, I am not writing this journal merely for the sake of writing, or so people could find out more about me when I pass on. No. This is for me, to document all the important or suspicious events in my life so that one day, somehow, I will avenge my parents from their brutal murder. 
    This first entry is about how my parents were murdered.
It was a beautiful, warm day on Bero. Just like every day. I stared at the ridiculously tall, thick trees. Bero was fifty percent trees. The fact is, these trees are thousands of years old, and could never die. Due to the fact the Bero has so much of these tall, thick trees. It prevents most light from the sun. In order to solve the problem, Bero government planted Lytrons, small blue, and green plants that give off light.
    Lytrons were actually a native of Norow. A water planet, It used to be a vacation sight for Bero residents, but now .... the underwater cities lay in rubble, the planet is currently taken over by the Dark Matter Force. DMF. At this moment they are the most feared organization. The only resistance against them, are the so-called Sparkers, a small mysterious group capable of producing magic. Nobody even knows much about them. 
    Over the past three years the DMF has caused so much destruction .... people are desperate now. Some people, like my uncle, Nim, had tried to join the Sparkers, since then, nobody heard of them. I am desperate to find my uncle Nim, maybe he could help. I don't know, I'm just writing down ideas. Things that are popping into my head.
    Sighing, I sat down on some thick roots of a tree. What now? Our world is in peril, it's only a matter of time until Bero gets attacked. Then, we can't do anything about it. Bero has an army, but not anything close the the technology and magic the DMF has. We are finished. 
    Groaning, I got up and started to slowly shuffle to my home. When I got to the small village were I lived, I heard load noises coming behind me. I was a little frightened, I ran a little, then I looked behind me, and saw a band of dark cloaked figures running into peoples houses, leaving sounds of dying people into every house they came in. I was really scared, a ran as fast as my feet could take me. Then, one of the cloaked men looked at me, pointed, and yelled something to another one of the cloaked murders. Both men ran after me. 
   Plenty of frightening theories came into my mind. Perhaps, they were part the the Dark Matter Force, no, the DMF did't dress like that. Maybe they were a bunch of thief's trying to kill people, but then again, nobody would care to rob the poor village that he lived in. Their had to be another reason why they were here. 
    Either way, I did't care I was just scared. Would I survive this? I started running to my house. That was a big mistake. As soon as I charged into my home, the two cloaked figures looked directly at my surprised, and frightened parents, then, my mother and father died instantly. I held back a scream, and quickly hid inside a cupboard that was in my house. I knew it would do no use though.
    The two cloaked figures, ran towards the cupboard, as soon as a thought it was the end, I heard a scream from another man whom I did not know. I heard him push the two murders away. Then he opened the cupboard, put me on his shoulders, and ran.    
    I started screaming and kicking, but the man was strong and well built, he ran so fast, that I could't tell were he was going. Before I knew it, he threw me into a dark place, and locked me in their. I was very, very scared. Too scared to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment